FROM THE START
Generations Church Ministry School was founded in 2014 with the vision to raise up leaders, both for the movement of Generations Church and in every sphere of life, like families, the marketplace and neighborhoods.
Our Senior Pastor’s vision for Generations Church is to be a movement to the world. In order to achieve this, our heart is to launch locations in California, the US and worldwide.
GCMS is our vehicle to raise up the leaders that will establish and lead those locations.
Through instruction in both practical and biblical leadership, bible, lifestyle of a leader and the Holy Spirit and 5-fold ministry, our goal is to equip leaders who are grounded in God’s word, have a vibrant relationship with God and practical skills to lead well.
At GCMS, our teaching staff are the top leaders of Generations Church, including our Senior Pastors Troy and Jennifer Shedeed, executive and pastoral staff and our GC teaching staff. In our Ministry school, you will also be able to receive exclusive teaching from our global guest speakers.
Our curriculum is created by our faculty, executive and pastoral staff, guest speakers, and Senior Pastors Troy & Jennifer Shedeed. We are always considering how to expand and improve all that we teach. This includes leadership, Bible, Holy Spirt/Five-fold ministry and other subjects.
IS GCMS A GOOD FIT FOR YOU?
- Are you hungry for a greater intimacy with God?
- Do you have a passion to see your church, family, workplace, community, region transformed?
- Do you want to find out who you were created to be?
- Are you willing to step out of your comfort zone and allow God to stretch you into the leader you were created to be?
- Are you willing to embrace the lifestyle of a servant leader, becoming transparent and vulnerable with both God and others?
- Can you commit to two years of digging deeper, giving of your time to attend class, do homework, read, serving whenever wherever?
- Are you willing to go all in?
If you answer yes to these questions then GCMS could be the perfect fit for you.
WHAT GCMS ISN'T
- A bible college. Although everything we teach is Bible based and our students will study the bible daily, we do not teach hermeneutics, apologetics or exegesis.
- A stepping stone to stage ministry. Although we do teach message prep, our vision is to raise up leaders who have the heart to serve and lead wherever there is a need.
- A once-a-week commitment. Our students are required to serve on both Sundays and any events happening during the week in addition to time spent on homework and reading assignments.
If you want to learn more about the culture of Generations Church you can visit us here. If you'd like to know more about what we believe visit here.